Submit your work
Our online gallery Showcase presents a selection of work we think is outstanding. We also want to create a forum for constructive feedback about your images.
To make a submission please read and follow these guidelines carefully and then complete the online form below.
- Please upload no more than 12 jpegs, in the order you would like them to be viewed.
- Images should be 72dpi and at between 1000 and 1400 pixels across at the widest angle. Please do not submit images that are bigger than this.
- Please name the images as follows: your first name-your second name-first word of title–image number.jpg. Please do not include any foreign accents or symbols in your file names as our system is unable to read them.
- All submissions should include a short covering statement about your work of 300 words max, followed by no more than three lines of biographical information (for example where you studied, any recent exhibitions or relevant experience). This text will be published with your images if you are selected. Please also indicate if your work has been previously published elsewhere.
- Please include the captions for your images. These should be formatted in the following way: your name, the title of your work, the date of your work, followed by © the artist.
- Please include your contact details and a website link where available. We will publish your website address.
Photoworks aims to consider all submissions within one month. Unfortunately, due to the large number of submissions, we are unable to give any individual feedback about your work. We will contact you if your work is selected for publication in our online gallery or in the magazine.
You can read more about our programme selection policy here.